Search This Blog

Monday, September 11, 2017

Roosie's Senior Year - First Day

Today was Roosie's first day of her last year of high school. She is excited of course. Me, not so much. I have had to pray a lot about God giving me grace to get through the end of this season of life and to move on to the next one. I have just dreaded this moment since my children were young; even more once we began homeschooling. I have treasured the closeness we have shared over the years. Even the days filled with frustration were blessed days. I'm not sure what to do with myself now that our homeschool journey is on its last year. I hate leaving behind the many things we have learned and created. BabyGirl encourages me that she wants me to help homeschool her children one day. I truly look forward to it. I must say I am excited and proud of the wonderful young people my children have become. They are so talented, caring and always a source of encouragement to me. So, as this year moves forward, I will add the new memories we make to the treasured ones already in my mind. God gives grace freely. This I know for truth. I will bask in it as my Momma's heart breaks and cries over the passing of the years. Pray for me. Blessings! Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment