Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Lapbooks

We have been working on lapbooks for Science and Social Studies / History . This is the one we are making for the American Revolution and the Constitution . It's not finished yet ... but soon :) The red folder folds out will hold all of our stuff for the Constitution . We should be finished with our study next week . I used the free templates and stuff at HomeschoolShare and Homeschoolhelperonline . I also used my Printshop program . We just started working on our weather lapbook yesterday but I thought I would post a cover picture for you for inspiration . I also started a new blog , Over Hill and Under Hill , where I am posting pictures and stuff of our Family's travels . Have a great day everyone !


 


 


We made this lapbook using 2 peices of 12 x 12 scrapbooking cardstock and taping it together and then folding it .


 


The little booklet with the British soldier has info about the Boston Massacre . The pocket beside it has the Intolerable Acts in it .We also have booklets about the French & Indian War , James Otis , the Boston Tea Party and a booklet about George Washington that came from Enchantedlearning.



This has a quote from the pamphlet "Common Sense " written inside .


Inside are more names that each side was known by .


I will post this lapbook again when we are finished .

No comments:

Post a Comment