Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Click; click (mouse clicks instead of rings, lame I know)

Hi this is Nikki; sorry I can’t come to the blog right now. I’m either in the kitchen cooking, doing dishes or eating , or I’m in the bathroom scrubbing the toilet and/or shower. I might possibly be in the laundry room sorting dirty clothes or sobbing in deep despair (I hate laundry).I may even be trying to claw my way out from under a pile of school books and papers that need to be put away for the summer. Then again I might be a hostage of the dust bunnies living under my furniture ( they are a little testy since I told them I was going to wipe them out (pun intended).More than likely I’m out looking for my mind , silly little thing , I lose it every school year and end up looking for it half the summer. Either way I‘ll be back as soon as possible. Please leave a comment after the post. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Ha ha just trying to bring smiles today! ~ Nikki

2 comments:

  1. blessedwith2angelsMay 22, 2008 at 7:45 AM

    Thank goodness that I am not the only one who feels like she is behind in her housework and losing my mind. I need the summer to recouperate!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. MayTheyBeMightyMenMay 26, 2008 at 4:14 AM

    *hee hee* I like it!


    I've been incommunicado for a bit, and I've missed my blog friends. I'm glad I found this. It brightened my day. :')


    By the way, if I don't answer my blog and my answering machine is broken, can I forward my blog to yours?

    ReplyDelete