Search This Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Free Lesson Plan and Grade Keeper Book and Calenders

Hi all! Just wanted to let you know that I have uploaded some new stuff at HS Launch. You can check it out through the widget on the right sidebar. I created a F.R.O.G. Folder lesson planner with some other neat pages in it. There is a page to keep up with appointments , a menu planner , a chore planner and a grade keeping page. On the grade keeping page I created it so that  I can keep grades for each week using a four block system. There is a block for the pretest grade, one for the test grade, one for a project grade if we have one and one for any extra credit assignments. You may not be able to use it but if you can then enjoy! I also created some frog calenders for August 2009 til July 2010. you can download them from HS Launch too. Come by and let me know what you think about the new stuff and if it was helpful to you. Also I wanted to share this new site I found . I wasn't able to fix the pdf so that you could type in it and then print it out because I am using the free version of Primo pdf to create my stuff. But I did find a place, PDFFiller.com, where you can upload my pdf and it creates an image of it that you can type on and then you can print it out. Hope that helps! :) Have a blessed day ! ~ Nikki

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say Hello - I followed a link from another person's blog. :) I'm adding you to my friends, I love all the photos you have taken - great photos!! I'm just taking a few minutes this morning before getting my kids breakfast to try to make some connections with other moms :) I just started homeschooling (again) ... I love the look of your blog - I have to figure out how to do something like that. Feel free to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too Momma!!!!!


    ~ BabyGirl

    ReplyDelete