Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2009

I won an award !

Sonia over at Homeschool Treasure Trove gave me this gorgeous Blogger award. Thanks Sonia!



Now I have to tell you six things you might not know about me.


1. I randomly speak in movies quotes with my family.


2. I grew up a certified countrified farm girl and I miss it too.


3. I know what it is like to carry your drinking water from the spring. My maternal Grandparents and Great Grandmother did not have running water (unless you count the current in the spring LOL)


4. I have met Mrs. Dolly Parton several times. (And yes she is a veeeery distant cousin lol). I even got to watch her film a Christmas movie at a local covered bridge that was 300 feet from my house.


5. White Christmas is one of my all time fave Christmas movies and has been since my teen years when my cousin Noo and I would get together and watch it each year.


6. I love walking in the rain. Always have and hopefully always will.


Now I must give this award to six of my blogger buddies.


BabyGirl at Sparrow's Pearl


Roosie at Nobody Move! I Dropped Me Brain!


Debbie at Living For Him


Shirley at My Four Miracles


Pat at Pat's Place


And finally...you! Yes You! You know who you are! That dear sweet person reading my blog...that makes you gorgeous to me! Blessings! Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Nikki,

    Thank you so much for the award! That is a wonderful blessing to me and I appreciate all the kind words you left for me.


    Now - embarrassed to say I don't know how to "accept" the award. You'll have to tell me what to do!!


    Thanks again!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete