Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2009

Thanksgiving Lapbook ~ FREE!

I finally got to upload the Thanksgiving lapbook to HSLaunch. You can find the link to it on my right sidebar in the HSLaunch widget. I hope you all enjoy it. Also be sure to check out the Thanskgiving notebook pages I have on HSLaunch too. What is everyone's plans this year for Thanksgiving? We will be having family over for lunch. I look forward to it but not to the pre holiday cleaning :) I will be posting some book reviews begining in December. I have recieved some great books to review and I will also be having a book giveaway so be sure to check back in December. We are going to be adding some Thanksgiving units to our school work and of course we will be doing our lapbook. This week through Thursday all the Ripleys attractions are free to Sevier County residents so that means we get to go to the auqarium and museums tomorrow if everyone gets over this new crud that came to visit. Is everyone voting on the Homeschool Blog Awards? I have seen some great blogs on there.I'm happy to see some of the ones on there that I nominated too. Just goes to show that you all have at least three readers LOL. I would appreciate your vote in the Homeschool Moms category if you don't have another favorite. Also I bet my DD BabyGirl would love your vote for Best Teen Girl blog. Anyway, it is time for me to get busy again. I just wanted to take a few and let you know about the lapbook but you know how I am to ramble ...soooooooooooo... gotta run. Blessings! ~ Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment