Search This Blog

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Our Saturday

We took a road trip yesterday afternoon . We were on our way to Clingman's Dome but it is closed . We got so see some beautiful ice flows on the drive though . I wished I had taken my camera but alas I did not . It was very cold at Newfound Gap , it started snowing while we were walking on the Rockefeller Monument . Since Clingman's was closed we drove on over to Cherokee , NC and visited a couple of shops . My husband bought an Indian flute . He has already learned to play Amazing Grace on it . He is so musical , myself I only function in one key , that's OFF key . It was fun just to get away and be together as a family and have fun . We have not been able to take a pleasure trip in months . Usually when we go somewhere it's with a purpose other than vacation .

No comments:

Post a Comment