Search This Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2007

And once again the Provider is ... God !

Today God answered a prayer for us and even blessed beyond what we asked for . I have our school books stashed in the hall closet , on book cases in the living room and in every nook we can find to put them . I have been praying for a book case that we could put our books in so they would all be in one place . Well today my Aunt brings me a pantry style storage cabinet . It is about five feet tall and very deep . It has four shelves that would hold our books wonderfully . She also brought us some new phonics based readers from scholastic . Most were still in their plastic wrappers . She also gave us a little V-Tech computer that has educational games to play . This will benefit my youngest . The only people who knew I was praying about this was my hubby and kids . It's just amazing to me how God provides for us sometimes . What a wonderful God we serve !

No comments:

Post a Comment