Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2007

Hello Blog World

I have not blogged for a long time due to computer woes . Ahhh ! The age of technology . :) Well we finished our school year at the last of May . Now we are enjoying our summer vacation . Three of our four kids spent a week camping with my Mom and Dad in Cades Cove . The rest of us got to stay for the last two days of the trip . It was very fun and relaxing . The food sources for the black bear were mostly destroyed by the freeze in March so they have come down into the lowlands and valleys in Cades Cove . We saw a few moms with their cubs . One had three with her . If you want to see black bear , this is the year to do it in Cades Cove .


We have tomatos some and bell pepper plants in the garden . The dry weather has been hard on them but I think they will be ok . I want to buy some blackberries this year to freeze and maybe make some jelly . I didn't put out any cucumbers this year . I'm not sure why . I just wasn't thinking I guess .


Tomorrow is my DH birthday . My best friend S****** is having her little boy in the morning . We are all excited . My DH thinks it is great that he is coming on his birthday . We will have her other two little boys with us while Momma is in the hospital .


Such a busy summer ! My husband and I are directing VBS this year at our church . It is the last week in June so we are in go go gear right now to get things done . Well hello to anyone who is reading , I will ramble on more tomorrow I guess :) . Have a great day in the Lord ! ~ Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment