Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2007

New Printables

I fixed the broken links ( my file host went down and I never was notified , my apologies to everyone who has tried to access notebooking and devotion printables from my sites ) on the printables page and added some new ones . They are gardening journal pages . You can go to our homeschool sight and get the notebooking printables here .


My DD has started a new blog . She is a big POTC fan and a great writer . Her new blog is for her fan fiction she has written . Check it out here and let her know what you think about her writing .

1 comment:

  1. Hey Momma! Thanks for helping me with my new blog and for helping me with my stories. Love Ya! ~Baby Girl :)

    "Wait! Nobody Move! I dropped me brain!"

    -Captain Jack Sparrow



    ReplyDelete