Search This Blog

Monday, August 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Indeed !

I must say I have had a wonderful birthday today . My Momma fixed a great fried fish supper for us . My Aunt or "Second Momma" as I call her was able to join us and I got to talk to my Brother on the phone . It was a perfect time spent with family . I loved the gift of being together more than any physical gift . Although I did get some awesome stuff :) . My Husband and Kids got me a professional chef knife set with the large cutting board that I have been wanting . I also got some "Momma Stuff" . My Parents got me a beautiful bookcase for my books that have been in boxes forever . My Brother got me some candles , yes I am a candle nut :) . My Aunt got me a set of sunflower glasses and a lovely sunflower note set , yes I am a sunflower nut too just ask my Momma , I took a bouquet of hers home tonight . My DDs made me lovely cards , one with a hummingbird , yep nuts about birds too , and the other had a drool inducing cake on it . My DSs gave me special attention and lots of hugs and kisses today :) My BBF and her family gave me two picture frames that my "Lil Buddies" made for me (her sons) . Most of all though , my Heavenly Father gave me the greatest gift  , His Son who paid my debt and set me free , He gave me life eternal and a family so dear and wonderful , not only my "family" but brothers and sisters in Christ , you know who you are :) , a lovely day and a precious rain shower with a gentle cooling breeze . So thanks to my wonderful family and to my most awesome God !

No comments:

Post a Comment