Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

November Calendar -Turkey Time

I thought I would post some pics of the calendar I made for November . It's about 2 1/2 ft tall . I made the body from posterboard and the feathers I made in Printshop . I used my daughter's camera to take these but it's like there wasn't a lot of good lighting in the hall .I couldn't get the whole thing in the pic , our hallway is very narrow and I couldn't get far enough away from it . Our day marker was made from a graphic in Printshop . I thought it was so cute .

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Thanks for sharing it with us : )

    Blessings to you and your family,

    BChsMamaof3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been tagged. See my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Head on over to my blog for the rules!


    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/doehillhomeschool/430287/

    ReplyDelete