Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hello again !

Well after another round of sickness and computer problems ... I have returned ! I was tagged while I was away so here are the rules and my answers . Enjoy ! I was tagged by Squeeli and Gin .


I have to write seven weird things about myself.  The rules are as follows:

Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.


Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.


Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.


Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Here we go.


1. I have been bitten by an alligator . (o.k. it was only 1 1/2 feet long but it was still an alligator .)


2. I like to walk in the rain .


3. I can turn my eyelids inside out .


4. I like to put vinegar in my pinto beans . (Really , its not gross , it gives it a little twang :)


5. I enjoy watching meteor showers and other celestial events (even at 4 a.m. with the kids in tow of course)


6. My big toes look real funny . They are long and chubby but yet flat looking . EEEEWWWW


7. My eyes actually change color when I cry . They go from a deep blue to an aquamarine .


O.K. there is my wierd stuff. Now I tag :


TnBabyGirl


Hobitt's Tale


melissal89


momof3kids


westward


Melissa's Idea Garden


AmyD


3 comments:

  1. Nikki, thanks for tagging me. I recently did this particular tag on my blog if you want to read it. I have a weird food issue too! http://www.melissaomarkham.com/2007/11/7_weird_things_challenge.html


    Your blog is pretty! And so is your poem! Thanks for stopping by!


    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll work on mine soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Christmas look!


    Also, it is NOT weird to put vinegar in your pinto beans. If it is, then I'm weird too!


    Bitten? By an ALLIGATOR? Now, don't leave us hanging, you've got to blog THAT story!

    ReplyDelete