Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My 1 Year Blogaversary !

Well , today is the day . It's been a whole year for me here on HSB . It has been a great learning experience for me as I have enjoyed reading everyone's blogs . I feel so inadequate when I read some of the detailed plans some of you have :) Everyone I have "met" here has been such an inspiration . Thanks to each and every one . I hope I have somehow been an inspiration or a blessing to someone here . I appreciate everyone who has left a comment for me , they mean so much . As a special thanks and a way to celebrate my blogaversary I am giving away a $10 gift card to Walmart to one lucky commentor (who comments on this post) . I will do the drawing on Saturday . Be sure to leave your url if you don't use HSB .


In other news , check out this link if you are interested in dinosaurs and you live in TN .


http://license.icopyright.net/webprints/Njk2MDMy.html

6 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki,

    Congrats on surviving your first year at HSB :o) I think we all feel like you do at times -- "everyone has it all together but me". We all have different strengths, and that's what we blog about. What a different HSB world it would be if we only posted about our failures, lol! Please enter me in your drawing -- I need a new watchband :o)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary <--is that how you spelled it...doesn't matter, I don't think it's a real word anyway. That means we can spell it however we want.


    The kids are all excited because the snow. They keep running to the door and checking it out. Yes, they are up at 11:30pm. We had company that stayed late and they don't ever get to see them. We will be up early for Wilderness Wildlife Week in PF. Have you guys went yet?


    I'm in shock that Christus Gardens is gone also. I remember going there all the time when I was younger. DH said to just deal with it. Times change. I don't want to grow up.


    Hope everyone gets to feeling better. Knock on wood, all we have had are a few runny noses here and there. Thank the Lord!


    Keep up with the great posts. I need lots to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blogoversary is in November, I think. Anyway, I have been blogging for a little over two years, and still love it. Just recently though has it become something I do regularly.


    So, happy blogoversary, I hope you continue on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently celebrated my 1 year anniversary (at my current blog!)

    Congrats,

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    If you haven't held your drawing yet, please enter me :o) Thank you!

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry I missed it! I've loved reading your blog and can't wait to see what you've got to share in the coming year. Blessings~~~~Gin

    ReplyDelete