Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Snow Pics From February 2006

Well the snow didn't come like expected last night and the rain has melted most of what we did get . I thought I would share some pics I took in February 2006 when we did get a good snow . I took them with my camera phone so they are not that great but anyway , enjoy . Be sure to let your cursor rest on each picture and it will show info about it .


A heart that melted in the snow . We didn't make this I promise . This was taken in our backyard .


 


This was taken from my porch looking out into the front yard and driveway .


 


This is the driveway .


 


This is Nutsy , one of our goofy squirrels .

3 comments:

  1. Those are very pretty. It looks like you live in a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some beautiful pictures. I always love looking at the snow before people have walked or driven through it. You captured some great shots there!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pics. Those trees are beautiful. We haven't had any snow to speak of this year. But that's a-okay with this cold weather wimp! We've certainly had some cold temperatures! Brrrrrr!

    Happy Winter,

    Kim

    ReplyDelete