Search This Blog

Monday, April 14, 2008

Such Wonderful News to Share

I just want to thank God for all the wonderful blessings He has given me. Yesterday I was feeling so down.I've been so busy with school , youth ministry and preparing for VBS and you know what it's like when you feel like a spinning wheel thats not moving , you work and work and it seems like nothing is happening, so I prayed last night at church for God to give me some of His joy back into my heart. I wanted to be uplifted and encouraged . We had such a wonderful sweet service and I was feeling better but guess what? Better wasn't the best God had to give...He gave me the greatest joy a momma could have...my daughter went to the altar and accepted Jesus as her Savior . PRAISE HIM! My children have all been saved , what greater joy could a Momma have. I thought my heart would burst. God answered 2 prayers for me last night.Every time one of my Blessings accepted Jesus I rejoiced and was amazed at how good God is to us as parents.Now they are not just my children but brothers and sisters in Christ , joint heirs to the Promise. I just had to share that wonderful news with everyone. I'm so proud of my Blessings. They are the most awesome kids.They love to help others and to serve the Lord.Our youth at our church amaze me. I wish at their age I had the desire to worship and serve God the way they do.I know many of you Mommas know how I feel . I know you have children who love to serve the Lord ...tell them I said THANK YOU !

3 comments:

  1. diamondsintheroughApril 14, 2008 at 4:08 AM

    Wow, praise the Lord!!! Before I ever had kids I told the Lord I didn't want any that would die and go to hell. I'd rather lose them. I lost six, and he gave me four. I am counting on being able to give this report for each of them someday myself. :o) What a thrill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MayTheyBeMightyMenApril 16, 2008 at 6:29 AM

    Congratulations! Yay! I love those precious gifts from God!


    May you be blessed as she grows in the faith with the help of the Holy Spirit! :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great privilege to be there to see that. God must have known that you deeply desired that joy...so he made your "cup overflow" :-) Only God...

    ReplyDelete