Search This Blog

Monday, January 19, 2009

Website of the Week 1 - 18 - 2009

What a day ! We woke up to snow showers and cold temps. Right now we have several inches on the ground and it is beautiful. Toodles took us riding around earlier today before the roads got bad . This is the big wet sloppy snow that covers everything like sugar. Lovely! It is supposed to snow throughout tonight and tomorrow. It has snowed constantly all day. If it does this tomorrow we will have some fresh snow cream. Yeah!  A big thanks to everyone who has left such great comments on my blog this week, I do appreciate it and I will get around to commenting back. I promise! Well here is the link for this weeks featured website.  I have found some great stuff here. It is one of those great websites where you could spend hours. (If it wasnt for your hubby and kids yelling about needing the computer! I mean really, what could they possibly have to do that is more important than us feeding our "homeschool printables addiction"? We have to notebook right? I mean , what's homeschool without notebooking!?!) Ahem! Anyway , Lesson Snips has some awesome stuff so be sure to check it out. Comment and let me know if you like this website. Blessings everyone and be much in prayer for all the changes our nation will see starting tomorrow. ~ Nikki

3 comments:

  1. That site looks great!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just gave ya an award-head to www.hsingonawingandaprayer.blogspot.com to get the info for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is bad here in England at the minute. We have had the cldest for years!

    ReplyDelete