Search This Blog

Monday, January 12, 2009

New Blog Post Schedule

I'm still here. I have been sickly the last few days and it has been a little hectic around here since the new year began. I have finally gotten around to getting some new ideas going here on my blog. I am now going to be posting a Website of the Week on Mondays. Sometimes I run into these awesome websites that have so much great stuff on them and I stick them in my favorites folder and never share them. Not anymore! Now you can use these great websites too ! Also on Friday I will be doing a Blog of the Week post. There are some great bloggers out there with amazing ideas and advice and I want to share them with you when I find them. I find some of my favorites by taking advantage of my friends' "friends list" so be sure to checkout my friends list. There are some awesome bloggers listed there! Of course there is my Blogger Friend School assignments on Tuesday (which I still need to post for last week , sorry !) and I encourage you to join us! I hope my new postings will be a help to you. You will find them linked to their category on the right sidebar.


Just a little run down on how things are going for us. Toodles is still out of work but God has been ever gracious in supplying our needs. Our bills are getting paid , there is food on our table and everyone is well (except for that nasty little virus that is running amuck). Toodles finally received his first unemployment check Friday. That was a big plus for us. Plus his Mom and Dad have helped us out (BIG THANKS MA & PA AND LOTS OF LOVE BACK AT YA) and my Momma and Daddy have helped us out too (BIG THANKS AND LOTS OF LOVE TO YA"LL TOO). Our Church's Christian school is sponsoring BabyGirl, Tman and Hoopy to attend Regional Student Convention with them this year so they have an awesome oppurtunity to prepare for. I plan on starting work on CHRISTmas gifts for our families soon. Yes they will be homemade but they will have tons of love in them! My bestest friend in the whole world is pregnant again so we will have a new little one in our "family". Check out her blog MyThr33Sons and tell her "CONGRATS!". Well after being silent for so long I fear I am now running on so I will go and I hope you have a Blessed year!  ~ Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment