Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Spring Everyone !

I certainly hope that the last month has been great for everyone. We are all doing great ! I just felt the need to step away from my blog for a little while. I wont be trying to play catch up on things. I will just pick up where I left off . Spring has come to our neck off the woods and it has been great ! I love the sound of the dawn chorus and watching everything become green again. This also means there will be tons of stuff going on in the yard . Our nature studies take off in Spring. To help document our nature happenings I have created a new network on Ning. It's called The Nature Nook . Please come check it out . If you have a nature blog or are just a nature nut then together we may create a new treasure chest of ideas and stuff. You will find a link to the site on the right sidebar. blessings ! ~ Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment