Search This Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Cleaning

It is that time of year again ! Spring cleaning time! Yay ! Not! Well it must be done and actually this year I am enjoying getting some of the clutter out. I want more space and to make cleaning easier. For that to happen some things must go. I will also be taking some school books from our overstuffed shelves. I have added a little "Rummage Sale" area to my left sidebar if you would like to check it out. I will post some of our books we are getting rid of there. Right now I don't have time for a big yard sale and I hate to toss out good , usable books so I will offer them here. I will be adding a neat video of a coyote I took in Cades Cove to the Nature Nook if you want to check it out. Well have a great day ! Blessings ! ~ Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment