Search This Blog

Friday, April 3, 2009

Some interesting videos for you.

The first is about 10 minutes long. It is a video of our hermit crab cleaning out a new shell. I added music to it because while I was filming my phone started ringing and I'm sure you don't want to listen to the ringing phone:) Turn the volume down if you don't want to hear the music. The crab is the interesting thing anyway :)
The second video is of the crab changing shells . It is much shorter. Enjoy! Let me know if you like them. Blessings! ~ Nikki







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great science lesson today! We now have questions about hermit crabs and need to do some research. :o) Specifically about your crab, though...does he or she change shells a lot? We saw so many neat shells for possible homes!

    Thanks for sharing the videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was neat! The kids watched him swap shells about 3 or 4 times!

    ReplyDelete