Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blogs and Websites

While I am able to get online I thought I would add several blogs and websites for every one to check out since I haven't posted any lately (sorry :) ) Be sure to check these out and let me know if you like them . (Seriously, is anyone reading my poor neglected blog lately?)

Blogs
Gin at Doe Hill Homeschool ~ Stop by and let her know you will be praying for her Dad!
Sonia at My Homeschool Treasure Trove ~ Be sure to join her yahoo group for some great printables!

Websites
 OK , it is Spring and of course that means Spring thunderstorms and the threat of tornadoes. Check out these websites if you want to learn about tornadoes.
Dan's Wild Weather Page

Purdue University has some info about tornadoes too.

NOAA offers some coloring books to print.

Discovery has some neat interactive things to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment