Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Internet again :)

PTL, we were able to pay off some debt and that allowed us to get our internet back on at home. Much easier to afford that bill without the other one. Things have been going good for us. School work has been going good between the bouts of sickness. We have more snow on the ground today and to be completely honest...I'm tired of it. Winter is ok until March gets in view . Then I long for Spring. I get tired of the cold and snow. I want to see things grow and play in the dirt :) My oldest two Blessings are preparing for Student Convention. They are competing in several different categories; including music , art, sports and drama. Tman is also competing in the preaching category ,**BIG SMILE**. I have been wanting to work ona lapbook for a while but our textbooks have to take precedence for the moment. Maybe in a few weeks we can work on one. I will be helping our Christian school prepare for competition by working with the kids in the dramas. Once that is said and done I will have more time to work on a lapbook. I might just let each one choose their own subject to lapbook about. I know Roosie has already made one shark lapbook but I bet she chooses to do another one. She is a shark fanatic. We actually took a notebook and made somewhat of a lapbook out of it. She would write info about a shark and then we would glue a picture beside it. On the next page she would do a drawing or I would print out a color sheet and after she finished it we would cut it out and glue it between two pages so that it made a popup. Pretty neat looking I think. Anyhow, I will be on here more often now and posting more so check back with me. I will also be doing my book reviews. i will be posting one later today as a matter of fact.I will also be having some great book giveaways over time so be sure to sign up for those. Toodles was asked to come in and submit a job application today so be praying about that for us. Thanks, Blessings! ~ Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment