Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2010

March 1...YES!

Going by the temperature you can tell it is still Winter around here but all the birdsong sings of Spring soon to come. I can't wait :) I love Spring! We have been preparing for Student Convention for the last few weeks so school has been slow. We will be hitting the books again full force when we return . We leave Sunday morning and return next Saturday. Hopefully warm weather will greet us when we get back. We long to get outside and do some nature study. We have fallen behind in our Outdoor Hour Challenges. The kids are also tossing ideas around about what they want to do for their lapbooks. I have been pondering too. Next school year will begin a new season for me. My oldest DD will graduate this year. It will seem strange to me to go back to just schooling 2, unless DS Tman decides he wants to return home for school. Tman and BabyGirl are both looking into getting jobs. When did they grow up? Did it happen when I blinked? You know what I mean... don't you? Are any of you dreading the "empty nest"?
Be sure to come back later this week. I will be posting another book review and I will be having a giveaway. Blessing! ~ Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment