Search This Blog

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Preparing For A New School Year

Now that is is July I decided to get ahead and start working on getting things together for this Fall. I'm working on my planner and will post some pictures in a few days. This year I will only be homeschooling two of my Blessings. Tman graduated this Spring and is now enrolled in our local community college. He is taking his Emergency Responder class this summer and will start his EMT classes this Fall. BabyGirl of course is working on her Associates degree in English at the same school ( I am also enrolled in Nursing school at the same college and we all love it). So this year it is just Hoopy, Roosie and me :) Time is going by way too fast.
In the spirit of preparing, I thought I would post some links to printables I have created over the years. I keep them on my HSLaunch page, which is an amazing sight! So much FREE stuff! Be sure to check it out if you haven't already.

Today's links are for my upper level spelling test form : DOWNLOAD





and the lower level spelling test form : DOWNLOAD 





No comments:

Post a Comment