Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

School Planner

Every year I peruse all the free planners on the internet and I always fall in love with several but they never seem to be that perfect fit. I've made my own over the years and now I just tweak it to suit our needs. This year I adjusted ours to fit 2 students instead of 3. I also updated my Planner cover. I used the wonderful graphics found at My Cute Graphics to decorate the front of my planner 

and our attendance calendar which I picked up at Calendar Lab. *Just a note: the original graphic on my cover only had 5 owls so I layered another single image onto it in Word because we have 6 in our family.* I copied and pasted my calendar into Word and dressed it up to fit my planner.

You can pick up my basic planner HERE. Use it for your planning needs or as inspiration to create your own. This is my dressed up "home" version, it's a little different. Pick it up HERE in Word, or HERE in pdf.

I also have another with a F.R.O.G. theme HERE. If you look around on my HSLaunch page, HERE, you will find other printables that go with that such as covers and address sheets. I also found a wonderful resource at Atlanta - Homeschool. It is a monthly record keeping sheet for "at a glance" things. Pick it up at their site HERE
Last year I found this wonderful binder at Walgreens. 

It makes a great binder for a homeschool planner. It has 3 inner pockets plus it has an inside clear view pocket which is the perfect place for our attendance calendar. I also print out our local school systems calendar to help me plan our holiday/break schedules. My kids have friends in public schools so I have always tried to match up a few days so they can spend time together.
Here is what I keep inside my planner. I keep page protectors, which will hold the planner pages, worksheets and stuff.I also have notebook paper. And I keep these wonderful tab dividers to separate my kids work. They can be written on and erased :) Love them! I also love the plastic pocket dividers too.
I hope you enjoyed my Planner tour. Leave me a comment  :) I would love to visit your blog and see how you are getting ready for this school year! Blessings! ~ Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment