Search This Blog

Thursday, June 5, 2008

My 100th entry ! Yeah !

Well here it is my 100th entry milestone...and I can't thing of anything to blog about. Sad isn't it? Well actually I do have some things to yap about.First , I changed my template back to 2 columns while BabyGirl works all the kinks out of the other template.She is really good at it so it shouldn't take too long. ThanksPam for the heads up about the viewing problems. Roosie is healing very nicely and Hoopy feels better so thank you for your prayers.I am working on VBS stuff trying to tie up all the loose ends.I created some printables for a FROG Homeschool Binder (Fully Relying On God) for my friend S******. It is going to be a surprise for her .I'm putting all kinds of homeschool stuff in it. This will be her first actual "homeschooling" year.I put the printables on my Yahoo Group plus I will add them to the sidebar and you can download them from Mediafire.com.Here in our are we have been hearing the Cicadas(deafening at times)and I have some neat pictures of them we took at my cousins house. We have pictures of them coming out of their exoskeletons.I have been thinking about putting together a unit about them.Well my thoughts are running dry so I'm gonna go for now .I'll probably be back later and add to this post. I have to ! I mean it is my 100th and I have to say something interesting don't I don't I ?

2 comments:

  1. blessedwith2angelsJune 9, 2008 at 3:28 PM

    Congrats on your 100th post!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. MayTheyBeMightyMenJune 10, 2008 at 7:58 AM

    I'm intrigued. Your printables sound very interesting. I may have to check those out when I have more time. :')


    Congratulations on your 100th post! :'D

    ReplyDelete