Search This Blog

Monday, June 30, 2008

Hey !

Well , VBS is over and I am tired ! We had a great time though. One was saved , Thank You Jesus! There were a few others who were close to the decision so we will continue to pray for them . We ended with fireworks again this year because the kids really loved it last year.It went over well this year too. I will post a picture of the fireworks . I am in the process of making a video so I am sorting through all our VBS photos and I will post those promised pictures soon. I took several hundred through the week.Now it is time for me to concentrate on school for next year.I believe we will relax this week and enjoy the holiday before I get truly started though :)


I found this great post by Angela on THL this morning . She is having a contest to give away one free copy of TOS Planner .I want to win ! I have checked out the preview and it is packed full of neat stuff. Go here to check out what I am talking about. Well have a great day today everyone ! ~ Nikki


1 comment:

  1. blessedwith2angelsJuly 7, 2008 at 3:25 PM

    PTL that one was saved in VBS. THat is fantastic.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete