Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Neat Links And Our Schedule

I'm back again ! First ... I forgot to let everyone know this morning that I did get the pickles made. We made 6 pints of dill pickles. We thought we would start small and see how they turned out. I have some links I would like to share with you too. Please be advised that these site offer some free printables or ideas. Not all of these site will have a Christian or Creation Science point of view but they do offer some great things. You will just have to sort out what you need. You can see what our daily schedule looks like for this school year by clicking here.


Here are some links for you to check out.


Homeschool Notebooking - new site for notebooking pages


Homework Spot


Wikieducator (animal printables and stuff)


Free Coloring Pages


Worksheets.com


Eco Kids


Science Spot


The Teacher's Desk


Sea Life Coloring Book


Home Educator Resources


Busy Teacher Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment