Search This Blog

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Finally ...

I have been able to get some of my files off my old computer. I uploaded some printables I had made last year to my HS Launch page. There is a link on my right sidebar. It includes the Beattitudes copywork and some notebooking pages. I will upload some more over the weekend.I have enjoyed the BFS so much. I appreciate all the nice comments. I am still visiting BFS classmates blogs so if you don't have a return comment yet you will have soon.


We went to our county fair Tuesday night. The kids had a blast hanging out with some friends. Everyone placed at least once in the exhibits. Hoopy took 1st , Roosie took 2nd & 3rd, T-Man took 2nd, BabyGirl took 3rd and I took 2nd and 3rd. Yes indeed, my pickles took 3rd place. Not bad for a first timer.


Last night was my Brother's birthday. We went out to eat with our Parents and our Aunt. As I took him home last night we got to look at all the great cars that are in for the last Rod Run of the year. The lady that lives next to him had thrown out her wooden rocking chair because one of the dowels under the arm was broken so my Brother put it in my van and I brought it home. Toodles said he can replace the dowel. It is a beautiful rocker. I will try to post a picture of it and our fair projects next week. Things are getting kinda hectic around here with school starting on Monday. Well I'm off for a few minutes of reading. Have a great day! ~ Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Morning Nikki. I pray your day is wonderfully blessed!!

    ReplyDelete