Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

You Are Invited ...

to the Autumn Poetry Party! All the details are posted at the top of my blog. Let loose with your creative side and join in the fun. Spread the word so others can join in too.


Here is a link to the Autumn Lapbook I posted about yesterday. It's not downloading on the HS Launch page so you can pick it up here at media fire.


Here are some other neat things going on in blog world. Be sure to check out this neat links.


Blogger Friend School - I am really enjoying this one. Join us and meet lots of new friends in the homeschool world.


Callapidder Days is hosting the 2008 Fall Reading Challenge. i'm getting my list ready so I'll be joining this one soon.


Check back later for my Blogger Friends School Post. Have a great day! ~ Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment