Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2009

Autumn Websites

Tomorrow is the first day of Autumn so I thought I would share some websites that I have found . They have some great activities. If you enjoy these sites then tell your friends to come by and chek out the list. Tomorrow I will put up the Mr. Linky for the 2009 Autumn Poetry Party. I encourage everyone to write a poem and join the party. You can even use it as a writing assignment for your kids.This year we will be giving away some neat little Autumn themed prizes at the end of this years Poetry party. I will be working on the prize list throughout the week and will have it posted by next Monday. Enjoy the sites and God Bless!

Autumn Leaf collection Album ~ Be sure to checkout all the fun Fall activities on this site.

Autumn Themed Games, Coloring Sheets

Tons of Autumn Activities

This Page Has Tons of Links For You To Check

Worksheets And Coloring Sheets

Another Page With Tons of Links

Lots of Nice Printables For School

No comments:

Post a Comment