Search This Blog

Monday, July 9, 2007

Free Beatitudes Copywork Pages

Here are some free notebooking pages for you . They are Beatitudes copywork .


Set 1                              


Set 2


Our local Staples store is having a 1 cent sale thru Wednesday . You can get pencils , pencil cases , sharpeners and folders . You may want to check your local store .


UPDATE : 1-15-08 For some reason I missed the last comment on this post and didn't know about it til today (oops) , here is the link where you can download the Beatitude copywork pages . Sorry about that everyone . Click here to get to the pages : Notebooking Pages

3 comments:

  1. Glad you checked out the folderbodd on my blog. We love them. Let me know how your's turns out if you end up doing one. Thanks for the reminder on Staples, I had seen a commercial but forgotten. We don't get the paper so I need to check them on line...better do that right now!

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those copywork pages! I saved them to my computer right away. Great resource!


    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to find some free copywork for my 9-year old while waiting for some copybooks to arrive, and I happened upon your site, but your Beatitudes links aren't working for some reason, so I thought I'd let you know. Cute site, though! Thanks!

    peace--

    kat

    ReplyDelete