Search This Blog

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ok one more ramble before I go

Before I rile all you Harry Potter fans out there just listen to my opinion : I don't like HP , never have , never will . I tried to read a paragraph once from a book my DD's friend had been given and it was scary how that book seemed to captivate me . No I didn't find it interesting , it was like I had to force myself to close that book . Very strange (call me wierd but it happened) . I have had a friend of mine tell me how some of her family members wouldn't put it down , they would even walk through the house reading it , they even spent a family get together reading it . Now  today while on Walmart.com , they have an advertisment to "take the pledge" not to reveal the ending of the lastbook . How stupid is that ? And strange ? The ad takes you to a webpage that you can "pledge" on . This Hp stuff just keeps getting wierder and wierder . Now before someone gets upset , know this : I am not going to get into a long debate , argument or whatnot over HP . To me it seems evil and that is that . My kids have never been allowed to read or watch HP and they have turned out to be normal (?) kids . LOVE YA KIDS LOL ! My opinon is mine and you are entitled to your own . My whole point is that I think this whole HP thing is getting stranger and stranger .

No comments:

Post a Comment