Search This Blog

Sunday, July 8, 2007

What a wonderful surprise today !

First , I would like to apologize to everyone who tried to download the unit study . I didn't realize til today that I had the folder set to private . You should be able to download it now . Today was Youth Sunday at our church and the kids did such a great job . I was so very proud of them . My husband and I work with the youth . I am co director of the youth group and my husband and I minister in the Junior Church . On to the wonderful surprise ... my oldest DS "T" has been learning to play guitar . He saved his birthday money and bought an electric one . He has learned so much so quickly . A friend of ours has been giving him lessons for free . How great is that ! Well anyway , he has been wanting an acoustic guitar . He plays my Dad's at church . At this evening's service he was given a beautiful acoustic guitar by a man at our church . He was speechless he was so surprised . God really blessed him today . I just thank God so much for not just supplying needs but even blessing us with things we want sometimes . Thanks God ! You are awesome !

No comments:

Post a Comment