Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

July 25

Saturday we took our kids fishing . We had a great time . Lake levels are low here so we were able to park on part of the lake bed . We found some very interesting tracks . Fishing itself wasn't so hot . DS "T" caught a large mouth bass (about 1lb) and DH caught a turtle . It was just such a beautiful day . Everything seemed to be so vibrant and colorful . It was nice to relax as a family after VBS and stuff . Monday was our anniversary . DH brought me flowers and took me out for Chinese . It was very nice . He is a sweetie . LOVE YA HONEY !  Last night the kids and I watched the hummer feeder so we could get an upclose and personal look at those beauties . I recently moved my feeder to the front porch . We had two visitors last night and we actually got to hear one chirp . It was neat . They sound like a squeaky toy . Well for now I guess that's it . It's Church night so I gotta go . ~ Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mom! I tagged you! Later! ~ Baby Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather has been nice, at times, enough to go fishing. We usually park on the lake bed. That way, I have something to do. I'm not a fisher at all. I usually find some really strange stuff out there.


    Sounds like you all had a nice anniversary. Mine doesn't come back until February.


    God Bless!!


    http://tnmomwith3kids.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete