Search This Blog

Thursday, July 19, 2007

More school supplies !

Last week I wents nuts getting school supplies at Staples' 1 cent sale . We bought pencil cases , pencils , glue , folders , 3 ring binders and pencil sharpeners . Imagine my joy when I checked online yesterday and they were having another sale ! YEAH ! So off we went to Staples again . This time they have notebook paper for 15 cents (limit 6) a pack of 4 glue sticks for 49 cents and the 3 ring ring binders (flexible) are stil 3/99 cents . Don't you just love these sales !?!  I know at some point and time Walmart will start having their school supplies sale . BRING IT ON !  I like to stock up on stuff while its cheap .

1 comment:

  1. I love school supplies. Staples is having another sale next week. Rulers, erasers, folders, etc are all 5cents. I need to get some more glue sticks from Wal-mart, they are cheaper there.

    ------------------------------------------

    I have enjoyed reading your blog. I saw your comment on AmyBeth's blog and had to check your's out. I graduated with Amy, so it is neat to see someone else on here from school. I don't really remember too many people though --big school.


    I've bookmarked you and plan on coming back to do some more reading. Good luck with school!!!


    http://tnmomwith3kids.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete