Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2007

Happy Birthday and 2 Day Trips

Hello everyone . Well here is what has been going on . My youngest DS had his 10th birthday on Sunday . HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOOP ! I LOVE YOU AND I THANK GOD FOR YOU ! We took a mini vacation with my parents and my Momma's sister and my Daddy's brother . We went to Cherokee , Maggie Valley and Cataloochee NC . We all had a great time . My parents and aunt and uncle had never seen elk before so they really loved it . The elk were bugling so it was neat . Our schooling has been doing great . We are all learning some neat things and everyone seems to be enjoying it . Today we went outside and built a tepee . The kids got a little annoyed trying to get the support poles to stay put but all in all it was a great lesson . We have been learning about early Native Americans and how they used their local resources for shelter . I have been scheduled for surgery on the 30th to have an endoscopy with throat and stomach biopsy and to have my esophagus stretched . I will know more about seeing a dr. about the thyroid after this surgery . I hope to be visiting everyones blog this week and seeing whats up . Sorry that I havent been commenting and blogging but it seems like time is flying and there is so much to do . I know ya'll know what that is like . :) Keep me in your prayers if you don't mind .

No comments:

Post a Comment