Search This Blog

Monday, October 15, 2007

Hello everyone ! I hope that everyone is doing well . We were sick all last week with a terrible stomach flu . After the actual sickness passed we were left with mind numbing exhaustion . But Praise the Lord that is over ! I dressed up the blog for Fall which is my favorite time of year .Does it look ok ?  We have news from the pet world :) . My youngest son's guppy is expecting and we are excited . He is thinking about breeding and selling them or trading them to the pet store . My youngest daughter came into the kitchen the other night crying and told me she thought Dry Crabby was dead (her hermit crab) , my heart broke for her . My oldest DD and I thought that she was molting because she stopped eating and buried herself partially in the sand several weeks ago . Anyway Lil DD and I go to her room and there is Dry Crabby out of her shell , or so one would think but I turned her shell over and she was curled up inside with her new shiny pinkish , purple claw covering the "door" . Immediately there were smiles instead of tears . Lil DD was so excited . I was too of course , this is Dry Crabby's second time molting this year . Her old exoskeleton is nasty looking of course but very beneficial to her so we left it in the tank . My oldest DS is doing great with his guitar . He plays with the church band now and loves it . I was blessed by my oldest DD with the Nice Award the other day . Thanks Baby Girl ! I am supposed to pass it on of course . So I'm out of here to go check out my friends list and read and comment and hand out the Nice Award . I think everyone deserves it because you are nice enough to come here and share your experiences , ideas , tips and humor and I appreciate that .

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the Nice Matters award! How sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that everyone is feeling better!


    The kids had some hermit crabs a few years back. I seriously thought they had lost one in their rooms somewhere. I got in there cleaning out the cage and found the poor little guy. He was buried in the sand. LOL


    We had a scare recently that our dog was missing. He is usually out there to greet us everyday. He eventually showed up, must have been hunting. So, we know the feeling of relief when it comes to dear little pets.


    http://tnmomwith3kids.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your blog looks wonderful. The falltime is my favorite time of year for so many reasons!


    Blessings to your homeschool,

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete