Search This Blog

Sunday, December 7, 2008

CHRISTmas Poem For You To Use

I hope everyone is doing great. We have been battling several cases of what I call the "mini flu". It is short but packs a mean punch. Aches, pains, fever, chills, hacking, coughing, vom... well, you know the routine. I still have a sore throat and cough but I feel better than I did earlier this weekend. Friday was a rough day for most of us. Toodles has been out of work with this bug and the kids have all felt bad because of it. Hopefully it will be out of our systems soon because we have church activities coming up for the Holidays and travel plans to be with the in-laws.


I wanted to share this CHRISTmas poem with you that I wrote a few years ago. You are more than welcome to use it on CHRISTmas cards or even as a CHRISTmas play. I added a little bit to it and used it for our youth CHRISTmas play . We did a "silent" play. I read the poem with breaks in between some of the lines for CHRISTmas songs . ( We used the song "Rise Up Shepherds" for the shepherd scene and had our angels act like they were saying the words in the song.) Walmart has a great CD for about $5 - 7  called CHRISTmas Songs For Kids . It has a snowman on the front and comes with 3 CDs that are also CD roms with color pages and sheet music you can print. Those are the songs we used for the play. Anyway, feel free to use the poem just please leave the copyright intact . Thanks and keep praying for us all to feel better. Blessings! ~ Nikki


Here is the link to HSlaunch where you can download the poem in pdf.


No Greater Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment