Search This Blog

Monday, December 8, 2008

Just When You Think You Are Feeling Better ...

... the Mitford Crud strikes again. (Those of you Jan Karon fans know what I'm talking about.) I felt a little better the other day but yesterday ... oh yesterday *sigh* I began to feel progressively worse as the day went on. By the time Toodles came home I had to go to bed. I was tired, achy and my throat was hurting again. Now I have the "cough" again and can't speak above a whisper without being in pain and my chest feels "croupy". So today school will be short and sweet with some Bible reading and math. We are winding down anyway for the Holidays. Our break will start on the 19th.


The Christmas pages I created are now available for FREE (30 pages of stuff). You can download them from the link on the right sidebar. Merry CHRISTmas! I'm going to go rest for a while.Blessings everyone! ~ Nikki


Oh yes, please remember a fellow homeschool Mom in your prayers. She goes to church with my Aunt and has been fighting brain cancer for a while now. Her Drs. have now given her til May. Her name is Cathy. She is fighting really hard to live. Thanks for praying for her!

1 comment:

  1. I am praying you are beginning to feel better. Hubby has the same symptoms you do.

    The Dr. gave him some medicine for Strep Throat. Hubby doesn't have Strep Throat, but it's going around. I guess it was a preventative measure.

    Anyway, I can finally understand what he is saying, so I think he's getting better.

    The Mitford `crud`..Huh!? Someone told me I should read the Mitford series. I was able to get books #1 & #2 recently, so maybe I'll read about the Mitford crud. :)

    MERRY CHRISTMAS,

    Michelle


    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/journeyhome

    ReplyDelete