Search This Blog

Monday, December 29, 2008

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
(1 Corinthians 10:13 KJV)

http://kingskreations.us/bfs/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/myassignment.jpg



Introduction:  Betcha’ Can’t Eat Just One (Lays Potato Chips)

This weeks topic deals with eating potato chips and how good they are. I love salty foods so I have a terrible time eating just one.  Along with these chips that I can’t eat just one of, I cannot get enough of studying my Bible.  I think it’s ironic that chips (salty foods) are such a temptation.  In the Bible (Leviticus) it tells us that salt is regarded as a disinfectant and when babies were born the midwife covered the baby with salt to clean its body and also to ward away any evil spirits or demons.

Assignment: Tell us about something that you can’t get enough of and what scripture(s) in the Bible you cannot tear yourself away from.  Just to be safe, please copy and paste your post link (ex: http://kingskreation.net/archives/303) in the comments section.
Wow! I am so late getting this assignment done but the reasoning behind it is for another post. I'm just grateful to be able to get this one done before tomorrow. One thing that I couldn't get enough of (until they stopped making them *sigh*) was the Chicago Loaded Baked Potatoe chips by Lays. They were awesome and we were HOOKED! We had everybody munching on those things. My favorite Scriptures that I can't get enough of is of course Psalms. I think I have said that before but they are so comforting and uplifting. I think the following verse says it better than I can. Blessings ! ~ Nikki
How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!


(Psalms 119:103 KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment