Search This Blog

Monday, February 9, 2009

Assignment #118 - All You Add Is Love (Purina Dog Chow)







Memory Verse: Intro: This week we continue with shaking things up a bit.  Children are often so pure in what they say.  There is no sugar coating it, they just say it as they see it.  Their thoughts can make us laugh, touch our hearts and open our eyes.

Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

(Psalms 127:3 KJV)




Assignment: This week are going to do an “Interview With Mom”  and post it to your blog.  There are a list of questions below to interview your children with.  Feel free to add your own questions or remove any question you don’t want to use.  You will then ask your children the questions and post the answers that they give you.

WHAT DOES MOM ALWAYS SAY TO YOU?

BabyGirl- "I love you, BabyGirl." or "Whatcha doing?"



Tman- "Pull your pants up."



Hoopy- "I love you."



Roosie- "I love you."


WHAT MAKES MOM HAPPY?

BabyGirl- God, being with her family, when I do something that makes her happy, seeing/reading something funny.



Tman- When I do not sass her.



Hoopy- Being with her family.



Roosie- When I smile.


WHAT MAKES MOM SAD?

BabyGirl- When we are sad.



Tman- When she forgets to buy toilet paper.



Hoopy- Pain.



Roosie- When somebody lies to her.


HOW DOES MOM MAKE YOU LAUGH?

BabyGirl- When she does or tells me something funny, makes up new words, and when she quotes movies/books.



Tman- Sends me stupid text messages.



Hoopy- She tickles me.



Roosie- Different stuff.


HOW OLD IS MOM?

BabyGirl- 34



Tman- So old that when I told her to act her age, she died.



Hoopy- 33



Roosie- 34


HOW TALL IS MOM?

BabyGirl- (Taller than me.) :-) 5'8"



Tman- By tall, do you mean short?



Hoopy- 5'3"



Roosie- 5' something


WHAT DOES MOM LIKE TO DO?

BabyGirl- Watch/feed birds, work in her garden, take pictures, read, and write.



Tman- Yell at us.



Hoopy- Bird-watching.



Roosie- Take pictures.


WHAT IS MOM’S JOB?

BabyGirl- Teach us, care for us. Being our Mommy.



Tman- To make us behave.



Hoopy- Take care of us.



Roosie- Do the dishes, clean the house, fix supper.


WHAT IS MOM’S FAVORITE FOOD?

BabyGirl- Probably her homemade chili, or maybe cheesecake.



Tman- anything that is cooked.



Hoopy- Chili.



Roosie- Homemade chili.


HOW DO YOU KNOW MOM LOVES YOU?

BabyGirl- She tells me that she loves me, she is there for me when I need her (even if I think that I don't), and she shows that she loves me in the things that she does.



Tman- She bought me a cell phone, a DS, and she doesn't wake us up with cold water in the morning.



Hoopy- So many ways...



Roosie- Just have a feeling in my heart.



Well I should go . I need to yell at Tman to pull his pants up . Just kidding! I do tell him very often that I love him just so everyone knows . Blessings! ~ Nikki




















No comments:

Post a Comment