Search This Blog

Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm So Far Behind ...

I thought I was in 1st place! What a time we have had! Everyone has been sick, again! What's up with that? It kinda feels like the flu but not quite. We have been sneezing,coughing,aching and mildly whining. Ok, majorly whining. Then to top it off .. I cracked my big toe! Can you say ouch? I must admitt it raised my whining level last night. I know you all want the wildly hilarious details of how it happened but you my friends are out of luck. There was nothing interesting about it. Just a wayward cabinet door finding its way to the floor ... via my toe. ( I added a little poetry there for you. Did that help add any interest?) Anyway, between doctors visits and downing antibiotics and cold medicine my blog posting has gone by the wayside. (And I had such high hopes for this year :( ) I have two BFS assignments to catch up on and two Websites of the Week and three Blog of the Week posts to do. Plus I have been given some pretty awesome awards by my bloggy friends and I need to get those posted and passed on. Be patient...I will get everything posted right after I finish this one. Have a great day! ~ Blessings! ~ Nikki


By the way, I will leave this at the top of the blog so everyone can get the 411 on why I have been missing from HSB . You know, in case anyone missed me. (whine... pitiful look...whine)

No comments:

Post a Comment