Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Awards From Michelle

Thank you Michelle! Sorry it has taken so long to get them posted.


The Fabulous-Coolest Butterfly Blog award comes with a few rules: Put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate at least 10 blogs (as you see- I nominated 20!!) which you think are fabulous and cool. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

Of course you all know me, I can't just give a few of my friends an award because all of you are fabulous! So feel free to pick up these awards! Your great and I love ya! Blessings! ~ Nikki

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo!! You posted this at an awesome time.

    I have figured out how to add my awards to my new blog at wordpress.com

    So, I just moved your award to me over to my new site.

    Hope things are well with your family.

    I love it at wordpress.

    Still adding and rearranging.

    I love the look of your blog. It's changed since I was last here.

    Anyhoo, my new url is: apudiem.wordpress.com

    And my Title has changed from `Journey Home` to `Joyful Journey` Would love to `see` you there some time.

    Oh, and I usually sign my name Joyful@JoyfulJourney

    Blessings,

    Michelle@JoyfulJourney

    ReplyDelete