Search This Blog

Monday, February 9, 2009

BFS #119 - Be All That You Can Be (US Army)



Memory Verse:



And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

(1 John 4:16 KJV)

Intro: Sometime “being all you can be” is a challenge.  We are trying to balance being a godly wife, mother, teacher, keeper of the home,  and much more.  None of us are perfect and we all struggle in our own ways with being able to achieve what we feel needs to get done.

Assignment: This week I thought we could share what great ways we have found to help with all we have to do.  Besides the obvious getting face down in front of God, what have you found that works?  Have you done a great bible study that deals with this area?  Do you have a certain “thing” that  really helps you like a planner or gadget?  Do you have a certain bible verse that just speaks to you and you have it posted so you see it all the time?  Is there a website that is really valuable to you in this area?   What do you do that if someone else found out about it, they could benefit from it?

This is a very simple assignment for me to do. I have said this quite often and it seems to really be what is getting us through this "rough" spot this year.

Psalms 46:10  Be still, and know that I am God:

We have truly been able to be still and see Him work. Since Toodles has been layed off God has supplied for us by giving Toodles little side jobs to make a little extra . This verse has also helped me during the stressful times I have faced as a wife and mother. Planning and orginazation are great and I too often get great help from multiple resources but I am thankful that I know my greatest resource is God. Blessings! ~ Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment