Search This Blog

Monday, February 9, 2009

You Should Be Proud

I have posted this weeks website and I am caught up on my BFS assignments.(except for todays). I only need to post my awards later today and I will officially be caught up! Yeah! We still have some punies floating around the house. It seems like this is a hard bug to get rid of. I hope everyone in blog world is doing ok. Our weather has turned spring like and it seems so unfair because noone feels like playing out in the sunshine. We are getting school done in stages. Yesterday we watched three great films about volcanoes so we can finish up our study on earthquakes and volcanoes. Next its ... Biomes of the World. We will also be doing the Great Backyard Bird Count. Well it is time for me to run so take care and God Bless! ~ Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment