Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to take this time to wish all of you a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving. May God bless you

with joy and fellowship with family.I would also like to share with you some things that I thank God for:

1. God's Amazing Grace and Love

2. Jesus, who paid a price I could not pay to pay for a gift I could not deny

3. My precious family. What a blessing they have all been to me! I love you all!

4. Food on our table

5. A roof over our head

6. Vehicles in the driveway

7. Having freedom to worship the Lord

8. Having the freedom to homeschool

9. Good books

10. Fuzzy socks

11. Flannel pjs

12. Friends in my life, real life and blogger buddies. You don't know how much you have blessed me by sharing your thoughts, struggles and triumphs. God Bless you!

Happy Thanksgiving ~ Nikki

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Blessings,

    Vania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving from your Canadian BFS Friend.


    Mrs. Sombra

    BFS Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving from Mexico!!!


    Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete