Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pray For Our Nation

No matter how disappointed I am about the election, I know that God is in control. It may be scary and hard to understand for me but His plan is perfect. No matter what comes remember this:


For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. (Jeremiah 29:11)



 Whatsoever the LORD pleased, that did he in heaven, and in earth, in the seas, and all deep places. (Psalm 135:6)


Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him. (Psalm 33:8)


 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. (Psalm 46:10)


 For the LORD most high is terrible; he is a great King over all the earth. (Psalm 47:2)



 For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding. (Psalm 47:7)


Blessings! ~ Nikki



 


No comments:

Post a Comment