Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

BFS #108 - Quality is Job #1









Memory Verse: I Timothy 4:12-13 - Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.

Intro: Quality is Job #1 (Ford)

Assignment: My family and I rarely do anything apart from each other. We don’t really have quality time together because all our time is together. We feel like the more special moments are when we have dinner together or when we worship God together. For this assignment, tell how you and your family spend QUALITY time together.



My family relaxes and enjoys quality time together in several ways. For us just having everyone home together is quality time. DH had several side jobs throughout this year and he wasn't home much.We would get to see him for a few hours before bedtime and on Sundays but that was it. Now he is home and we are very grateful for the "down" time.We also enjoy movies or just hanging out in the same room. Some read and others watch tv. I guess our all time favorite way to spend quality time together is camping and road trips. For pictures to go with this post feel free to check out this blog and my picture blog, Over Hill And Under Hill. Most of the pictures on these blogs have been taken on our road trips. Blessings! ~ Nikki







Psalms 133:1 A Song of degrees of David. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

6 comments:

  1. We have been camping the last few years and love the family time together also.


    Mrs.Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'know, there is just something precious about having everyone home together...just being "together". Your verse is perfect!


    Thanks for sharing!!!


    Rebecca@

    http://whatbeautifulfeetyouhave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby works alot too and it is so special when we have time to just do 'nothing' as we call it which is just the normal stuff. Thanks for sharing.-Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to love family camping trips with my boys. We have been meaning to go again lately....I'll have to see what we can do about that next Spring. :)


    tammy

    www.momofjstk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love camping and road trips too. There is something about nature and God's beautiful creation that brings us close together.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have some of the best memories of camping as a child, yet sadly-my kids have not camped -we just have never had the op to do it, but I am thinking this coming summer would be a great time to start. Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete